My Year 2020 (my fill-in)

 OH MY GOODNESS! It has been to long sense I've posted. it's actually been a YEAR! I am not dead or anything just COVID-19 was kinda stressful and I forgot to blog. But! I'm here now! How are ya all doing with covid? Oh also, give me your blog so I can go Subscribe! 

This is a sorta request but don't gotta do it if ya don't wanna. If You Want go to Instagram (if you have it) go follow my gaming account: horselovengfh_gaming. 

I know, I know. That is the WEIRDEST name EVER, but I made it on Minecraft when I was 7 and I was OBSESSED with Horses. So I made an account named that...I wan't to talk a little about 2020. 

Oh also, Happy New Years! 


My Year 2020. (fill-in)


Okay, so 2020. Wow. That year was a tough one. We wen't to Kawaii Hawaii, (that was probably the only good thing that was in 2020.)  Izzy got off of HL! (another good thing.) We had Thanksgiving. (Okay, fine, lots of good things were in 2020.) We had Easter, Valentines, my B-day. Myla's B-day. and then sat around took walks and missing all me friends. 

Miss you all! 


That's all I could write today so hope ya all are still here! Bieee!!!!! :)

Comments

  1. Hey Nikki! It's good to have you back! My blog is, annikalorriane.blogspot.com! I will have to go check out your account!! I don't think being obsessed about horses is and bad thing at all... and your gamer tag is really cute!! It sounds like you had a great 2020, despite Covid 19! I can think of another friend, 2 if you count me! I know Lydia considers you her friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes! You guy's are veary good friends. I Lydia is AMAZING and you are AWESOME too! You guy's are such good friends to me! Also what is Lydia's blog too.

      Delete
    3. Ah yes😆 Lydia’s is puppiesunicornscurls.blogspot.com

      Delete
    4. Your welcome😁 We can’t wait to see you guys soon!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts