Story "Hard Choice"

 Howdy! Today is Wednesday!! Only two more days till FREEDOM! 

I am okay with school, but someday's oh my, someday's and weeks its tough. This weeks been both. It's been rough and good and the same time. 

Yesterday my mom and I went shopping. I've been wanting sweat pants and cozy setters and so, we got some! They are amazing! 

    I am wearing the most cozy close in my bag. 

I want to past my Devotional on the blog and you can tell me if you like it! I will post it tomorrow and today I will post a story I am liking a lot. 

It's called Hard Choice. 



Chapter One 


I woke up thinking. Watching. Wondering.

 Hoping that someone will come and save me from this terrible place I got trapped in. Sitting in the corner with my face to my knees, in a place that nobody ever has discovered. I fell in a hole in the middle of nowhere. What if no one ever finds me and I die? My heart races. 

The whole world suddenly quakes and shakes and feels like it was slowly sinking into itself. All of the sudden a feeling of relaxation came over me... but at the same time I was getting shredded to pieces. One piece after another. Like someone was trying to shove me in a blinder and grind me.

 My heart began to ache and sting, as if poison was being poured over it. The stinging sensation ran through my veins and I sank into me as if the earth had sunken. I fell over and the earth gobbled me up with it’s big mouth. I heard voices...thousands and thousands of them. 

Some of them sounded familiar. I didn’t know who they were though. Who are these voices?  What are these voices?  My eyes slowly shut and I fell into a soft sleep. 

It felt as if I was reliving my life. As if I was with my little brother again.  My dad, my mom! My aunt and uncle. My grandma and grandpa. Everybody I have ever known. I fell farther and farther. 

Everything went black. I was gone. But I didn’t feel gone. I felt...There. In the moment. I saw my family again.

 I saw us at the flower garden having our picnic. I don’t exactly know what was going on. I then saw..That one thing that hit me. Made me feel gone. My mother. 

I saw her laying in the Hospital bed. All pale. Holding Father, Brother, and I’s hands. Toobs where all over her, there were machines everywhere. I looked around as if I was alive but yet I'm not. I was scared, I remember. 

I didn’t quite know what was going on but at the same time I knew. My mind stopped raising. The voices cleared. And I lay there gone. Out. Not there. Dead. 


~


Sometimes I wonder, wonder what it would be like to have everything. Everything that was somewhat awesome. I never got to experience family, friends, everything like all the other kids do. But now I don’t have to think about those things because I am now gone forever more. No one needs to worry about me, think about me in horrible ways, and do what they do. 


-\-\-


I lie there unable, not stable, unaware of my surroundings. It had been twenty four-hours. Twenty four-hours of being Dead. Twenty four-hours of being somewhat alive, somehow. I all of a sudden woke up. 

I don’t know how. I lost all feelings but I had my eyes open. Was I alive? Was I dead? Was I a ghost?!

 I was not sure, but I knew something was going on. I started moving my toes and fingers but I couldn’t move any of my big parts of my body. I couldn’t exactly think. I was just looking. I was somewhat alive! I started to be able to move my head. 

So being able to move my head I looked around. All I saw was black dirt and rocks. I looked up. There was a huge wall. Just a wall. Two huge walls going up, up, up, up. I thought how high it might be. 

It hurt my head to think that much but I did it anyway. It was probably 1,000 feet high. How did I survive this fall?  I thought, After being through that, Died\relieving my life thingy. Time passed since I “woke” up. 

I was able to walk then. I was still a little wobbly but I tried anyway. I tried to yell for help, but no words came out of my mouth. I kept trying. 

No sign of words or sound. I was scared, lonely, not knowing what happened, not knowing if I was dead or alive. Then I heard a voice. I jolted my head up. Looking around to see if there was someone up there.

Nobody there. I wasn’t quite sure if I was just hearing things or there was someone actually there. Where is this voice coming from? I looked at my hands and they were bleeding. But they didn’t look right.

I started to cry. I wish I were dead. Then I saw something floating in the air. It was bright. It lit up the canyon. I was glad that it came, even though I had no clue what it was.  

Then the voice came again. Not knowing what it was. It said “Follow 

me and YOU will find your true self.”  I started to follow the light.  

Ignoring the voice. The light stopped. I stopped. Then I realized that the light WAS the voice! 






Chapter Two







Could I talk to this light? I tried. “Light? Can you hear me? And if you can, how will I get out of here?” I said waiting for an answer. “Yes! You can. Now, There is a way to get out but only us light’s can.”  The light said. I don’t know if it was a boy or girl. Maybe it's genderliss. Then a big burst of light came from the light. The light went away.

Something touched my hand and took it away from covering my eyes. They had a worm touch. Soothing. It almost felt like the sun was touching me. It wasn’t bad though, it wasn’t like, “Too Much Heat ahh!” or “Imma die now!” It was like a, “I shall fall asleep now.” Type. I relaxed from tensing. 

I opened my eyes to see a teen boy who was probably my age or a year older. Witch is 16. “It’s ok.” He had a calm voice. I couldn’t really see one eye but I could see one. His eyes were yellow like an amber. His skin was fair. He had black hair. His head was kinda oval. I don’t know. All I could see that he was in the sky with his hands glowing yellow.

I stared. He smiled. Then he came down onto Cerbanionn the planet we lived on. “Now listen. If you want to get out of here then-” I cut him off. “Wait! You're an aliment!” I jumped.

 I couldn’t believe I was standing right in front..or behind I don’t know, Of an element! “Let me finish. Yes I am an elemental. But listen you can’t tell anyone that I am or you are-oh no..” He looked at me. “Me, an emimantal?”

 I said super surprised. I can’t believe I am an elimantail! “Listen we all have fazes.”

“We all go through ether drowning. Falling down a canyon such as you have done. Getting stabbed, one of the most crucial ones. Anything. Whatever you name that is including death..sadly...is how you get an alimantail. Only” 

He paused. “ONLY WHAT!” I was so excited. “If you're not the chosen one.” He looked at me. “Am I-I the chosen one or not?” I looked at him with a sad look in my face. Like someone had put tape over my mouth and put a sad/mad face on it. He looked up then down. “I believe so, you are the chosen one.” The tape around my mouth was gone, vanished. 

He taught me how to turn into a light beam. We flew up, up, up and away together in the sunlight.  I was proud, happy, and a little scared of what might come. He brought me to the fortress where all the other light folks were. I was struggling with flying but I got the hang of it after a while.

 I felt bad that I questioned a HOLE tone of questions but I think he was ok with it. “We’re here!” I looked around, wondering if I should run or stay. He is so friendly and cute I have to stay. Plus I think it would be kinda rude to make him use all this energy to get me here and I then just run. I felt a vibration on my shoulder then turned around to see on my shoulder when I saw an enemy chasing after me.

 I quickly used my pet LightyBeam. I didn’t just use her I used my hands too! I wasn’t quite sure what the heck happened though...I didn’t know how I used POWER’S but I knew that I was the chosen one after that experons. “People say that only the chosen one can use their pets and powers at the same time, and also feel a vibration.” Theo said without turning around. He turned around, I swung around and looked him straight in the eyes. “You can’t be serious.

Chapter Three



I looked at him and wished he would stop teasing and trying to rub it in. There were people that needed help and he, HE is teasing me? This man is odd. I rolled my eyes, Went into the building and got assigned to my chamber. It was time to go to sleep. 

I heard clunking and catering in the kitchen below me. People talking and chattering. People weren't talking in a good way, they were talking in a bad way. I was scared even though I was 16. You can still be scared when you are older. 

Ok, ok. I don’t trust this place.  I need to run, maybe. I looked out the window. Hmm doesn’t look like I could run today. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t because of the voices and noises. I looked up and found myself dreaming. Dreaming of horror and, maybe even the future. 

-\-\-


I woke up scared not knowing now if there is a chance for me to live. There were figures in my room. They were not solid they were hollow, invisible, liquid. Six of them. They were all standing in a circle.

I looked around with terror. I didn’t know if I was having a lucid dream or I was just seeing things. “Sixteen people are endangered now. Either you become the chosen one like you are, and fight for your people. Or, lose EVERYTHING. It is your choice.” 

  The voices repeated over and over again. “I don’t know. How much time do I have?” I looked at the images. “You have exactly 48 hours. Good luck.” “But!” They all disappeared. I had no clue how to do this on my own. The only way I could do this was with help and with what help?

“Get Help, That Is All You Have To Do.” Then all the sudden other humans appeared. They were holding a banner saying, “Other Elemental's.” I then realized that is help and that is how I can get it too. 

“Hello MY fellow Elemental's!” 

“This is no Funny Talk.”

“Ok, what I gotta do?”

You have to fly to NY on earth where all of the Villon's take place. They think up their Evil plans there, fight there witch is dumb, and...Kill families and friends.” He stopped and waited then yelled, 

“AVA! GET UP HERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE.” I stared at him, my lip twitch then….ZOOOOOM! Whoever he said, Ava yeah her. Came zooming up the stairs. “Yes father? Sorry it took me so long. I was downstairs helping them with dinner! Ooh you will love it!!” I stared. 

“But, But, you're, you're black and he's white…”   

“Oh! Ha. You don’t understand, on this planet-” She chuckled then went on. We just get born either were Black or White! It’s different from your earth, where you HAVE to have a black parent or a white parent.” 

“Ok...But also, your an actual human and your solid and he-” 

“Oh yeah. I took the solidness from my mother.” 



Chapter Four


I soon was very, very confused. I was on another planet? What planet was it? Mercury? Venus? Mars? Jupiter? Saturn? Uranus? Neptune? WHICH ONE WAS IT?






Hope y'all like my book!


(and like my blog.)




Comments

Popular Posts