PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE AND HELP ME TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

Hi guys!
I hope y'all have had a wonderful day on this sunny spring day!!
So I am running out of story's to tell...I need help from y'all about what I can do till I get another story to tell.
I hope that you all are doing well and are staying well! And remember to pray for all that are at need rite now. I have a chines sister (well she isn't actually my sister but she is one of our chines exchange students and she is in china and people are still getting sick there and she is in the most bad part).
Pray for her and her family and every one in the world. Pray for the docters too for them to have wisdom threw this covid 19.


STAY WELL!!! 
And remember to help me think of things I should talk about till I think of a story!

BYE! 😄😃

Comments

  1. Hi guys so this is I awful thing we are going threw and it would be really nice if you would pray for them! please stay well and thank you for all the wonderful comments and stuff it really makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! Every time I read one of your posts I can't stop smiling! You are such a sweet thoughtful girl! I will make sure to send good thoughts to your Chinese sister! If you want you can go over to my blog annikalorriane.blogspot.com for ideas. You could write about books you liked, stories you write, funny stories about your animals, or anything you want! We can't wait to see you guys when it is safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Annika, I can't stop smiling!!! =D

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! that just made my day!!! =D

      Delete
  3. Hey Nikki! I will be pray for you Chinese sister!!!
    You could do a post on outdoors, like take pictures of flowers and trees.
    You could do a post on some drawing you make. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your prayers! Hope you are all stayin well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts