HELLO!!

Hey!!

I'm Nikki! This is my first time blogging so I might not be the best at it...well anyway I am going to tell a little about myself in todays post. If I forgot to say anything that you want to know, tell me in the comments!



Favorite Hobby: Gymnastics

Favorite Movie: I don't have one

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Desert: Chocolate

Favorite Animal: Horse, cheetah and Fox

Favorite Season: Fall and winter

Favorite Number: 17

Favorite Color: Red, Pink, And Cyan

Favorite Books: Wish 

Age: 10

Pets: Dog and cat, 1 of each, dogs name is Jack, cats name is Kabuki

Family: Myla-sister, Izzy-sister, mom, and dad

Books I am writing: Another Story, and Amy's Story

What I will be doing on this blog: Telling stories about my life and doing funny story's of the past and other things like that

What I want to be when I grow up: A doctor or a school teacher


I hope you guys enjoy my blog and that it will make you laugh and make your day better!!
hope you guys like my blog!!!




Comments

  1. This is awesome, Nikki! It's funny, some of these facts I didn't even know XD Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Nikki! That is fun you want to be a doctor or a teacher. I want to be a nurse and a missionary! Do you want to be a mom someday? I like the name of your blog!
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I do want to be a mom! I'm so glad you like the name!

      Delete
  3. Hey Nikki! *waves* Just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is super cool! I love the name of it! And my favorite season is fall too :) Can't wait to see more posts!

    ~Sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall! And being a doctor or school teacher would be great! :D

    ~Brooklyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice getting to know you a bit; and am looking forward to see what you post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki!
    I found your blog through your sister Izzy. I like your blog look and can't wait to see more!
    -Lilly
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts