GET RID OF THOSE FEARS!

HEY!! Welcome back to today's post!
I am going to be telling a story about Jesus and how he can help people get over there fears!
this is a story about me as well,  it wasn't to long ago!!
let's get right in to another post!

So on Monday this week I had a really really bad dream, I hate absolutely hate clowns That is what  my dream was about! It looked sorta like IT.....I have not seen IT I was with one of my sisters and we were watching some YouTube and I add came on, we didn't know what the add was so I saw him...It was scary but anyway the add for IT was a long time ago and I don't really know what he looks like anymore because it was so long ago...I think I should start now! Okay so then I woke up and slept in my moms room! I couldn't go to bed and it was two in the morning! The next morning I wouldn't go in my room because that's were the dream was! all the nights I haven't slept in my room or gone in my room without someone till last night. Last night my mom talked to me and she said that were in the house of Jesus and no fear can get in, then I walked on to there room last night and told my mom and dad "I'm not scared any more!" Jesus right then and there took my fear away and I could go up stairs by myself, I could go in my room by myself, I could do every thing I couldn't do when I was scared!!
isn't it awesome that we have a a creater God that can help us get rid of fear...I do!!

I hope you all will trust in Jesus that he will help us go threw, hard trials, get rid of those bad mean fears, and much more!
hope you all liked today's post! SEE YOU ALL LATER 
BYE!!!  

Comments

  1. This is so good, Nikki! I'm so glad Jesus took your fears away <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus does take away our fears. I am thankful He took your fears away! I used to not be able to sleep well for a few years. Then I realized that Jesus promised to 'I will never leave you (me) or forsake you (me). And it has been a few months since I haven't slept. Remember Nikki, Our God is bigger than any monster of worry.
    Glory be to God,
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will go check out your blog too!! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts