Book's and More

 Hey guys. I know probably all of y'all are not with me anymore, but! I still will post so y'all can find me again and more ppl can too. This is going to be a short one because I got to do Math soon. So how is everybody? 

Just a reminder, put your blogs in the chat so I can go sub to them. 

Okay, so a lot of people in there blogs put there story's in the blog so I was thinking I could try that.  

I am writing a Devotional called, "We Are All Gods Children" 

I am also writing a book called, "Hard Choice" 

another one that is based off of my cat Kabuki called, "Kabuki's Story" 

I'll give you all updates on my books and how there going. 

I also am going to make a blog for my dog. Kinda sounds weird, but...I can try it! 

Today or tomorrow is the day I will make it. I will post another post when his blog comes out and tell y'all the blog name. 


Bye! 💖 Jack has a blog! its name is, CrazyDoggie.blogspot.com I thinks 

tell in the coments if you don't get him.

Comments

Popular Posts