sorry! But...NEW POST! FINALLY!!!!

HELLO AGAIN!

I am so sorry about not posting! Some reason My blog told me I couldn’t go in to it! So I had to wait till the glitch stoped, but now I can!

So I don’t have any story’s coming into my mind right now...so I was thinking I could just talk about stuff. So let’s get right on to it!

I while ago we were in Hawaii! (I miss it so much🥺) we were “Living” in a little condo right next to the beach with a pool next to are condo! It was super sunny out and hot so us girls wanted to go swimming. So we went down to the pool! (Obviously 😂) we could not spot any single cloud in the ski! (P.S. A Lot of times it starts raining 🌧 really hard with like REALLY BIG RainDrops when there is no clouds at all and sunny!) we went down to the pool and jumped in ooh 😮 it was refreshing! 😋 then all the sudden the rain started PORING DOWN!!!! We still swam but we always said “were is this rain coming from? There’s no clouds!” And till this day we still don’t know we’re it is coming from! 😊


Hope you guys liked my post and hope you all stayed with me!
Sorry about it being short and not that interesting it’s just I wanted to post so I thought I could just do this. Hope you guys are having good quarantine, and staying in there with your siblings and your fam! BIIIEEE!!!! Oh and make sure to hit that SUBSCRIBE button on the top next to the title of my blog! (I’m putting that out there even if you know I am doing it just for the people that don’t know.)

Comments

  1. Yay! A new post! Hawaii sounds amazing! I will subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you got to go to Hawaii! I hope to go there someday. :)

    ~Sami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts