THE FALL

Hey guys!
I am sorry that I have not bin posting I have been SUPER busy!!
Today's post is going to be short because I have to finish my school so yeah...hope y’all like today's post
Let’s get rite on to today's post!

So I am going to be telling a story about when I ran to fast down are hill and fell down...so hope you like it!

once when I was four I loved running down are hill and I did it all the time! once when I was running down the hill I ran SUPER SUPER fast and I lost control! I started to fall and tried to keep my self up but then I fell rite on the gravel. It hurt a lot! Then I started to scream and cry! My mom was at a woman's retreat and my dad was the only one there. My dad ran over and scooped me up from the ground and ran into the kitchen. My sisters came running in and told me story's and kept my mind of of the pain! Dad got me a banded out of the cupboard and and put it on my nee. Today I still have a scar on my nee from that awful fall, but I still sometimes run down that hill...and that is what the story is for today!

hope you liked it! I know it wasn't my best post but I wanted to think of something!!
see ya bye! 😊😄

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts