Me And My Sisters Playing On The Trampoline!

HELLO, AND WELCOME BACK! Today I am going to be telling a story that happened just not to long ago!
the story is.....Me And My Sisters Playing On the Trampoline!
P.s like  the title...😊
Lets get right on to today's post!

Myla was on her phone showing us texts from her friends when Izzy pulled Myla's phone right out of Myla's hands!
Izzy said in a silly weird dorky voice "MAHAHAHAHAHAHMAHAHAHAH I HAVE GOTTEN PHONE!! Myla shrieked and RAN to get her phone so Izzy wont spam her friends.  (probably you will know this....but just to make sure, spamming means to like text the person wierd things and texting emojis A LOT at once). At once Izzy started to take a TON of videos and photos to send to them and texting them well mean while Myla and I started jumping on Izzy trying to get the phone from her grasp. I was the one who had to hold down the laughing figure. (who was Izzy). Myla got the phone, But!! Izzy stole it again (Myla wasn't holding on to her phone tight enough....maybe...I don-know...) "MEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHMAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE BEST AT GETTING PHONES!" Izzy said again well she was laughing so hard she could not breath.

Today was AWESOME!!!!!!!

And that is all for today! Hope y'all liked today's post!
BIIIEEEE!!!! 😅😊

Comments

  1. Hope you all sleep good, and have a GREAT rest of your evening! (forgot to say that in the post) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. so some resson tmy comuter is wiging out so I am repling to you as my other gmail so this is Nikki West but its on my other gmail. And it was really fun!

      Delete
    2. My computer is weird sometimes too. I'm glad it was fun!

      annikalorriane.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Hello Nikki! I remembered you wanted some post ideas. You could post some of your drawings, stories you are writing, blogs you like, or even things you like! Hope this helps a little :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts