SKIING

Hey guy's!!
Welcome back to my blog! Lets just get rite an to today's post!

SOOOO I am going to be telling you guys about the time when I went skiing for the first time! The first time I ever went skiing was when I was the age around like....6 or 7 years old. When I got my boots on I felt so heavy and I was sorta scared that I would brake my leg!! My fav part of skiing was the waking up early and the sky big and black with gray clouds I just thought that it was awesome! But the thing I hated about skiing was the lessons! I absolutely hated the ski lesson's! But after ski lessons I loved it! My parents told me that I was a natural at skiing. I always said "if you say that I am a natural at skiing then why do you give me lessons?!?" and my mom and dad would always say back to me quickly "well that helps you get better!!" I always thought that they just wanted me to be bored and not have fun! One day I went up to mom and dad and told them that and they said "noooo! That is not why! We want you to have fun but we want you to be a awesome skier!!" And I believed them so then when ever I went to lessons I thought and told myself what they said and I had a LITTLE more fun then usual!

And that's it for today!
Hoped you liked today's post!
bye!!!  

Comments

  1. I am an ice skater and I need a coach! + I have been professionally ice skating for 8 years! Great job! It's ok to sometimes need help =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you like skiing! I've only been skiing 4 times in my life and I still need lessons to help me get better.

    ~Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow skiing! That sounds really fun! (I've never been but I want to)
    annikalorraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts