NEW STORY. FINALLY!!!!

Hey guys welcome back I have a story finally to tell and it actually happened TOOOODAY!!!
I hope you will enjoy the post! Lets get rite on to todays post!

So today I was wishing that I could go camping. So I thought about putting up a tent in our back ward. but I said to my self "mom and dad will say no." with a sigh. "they will say it is to cold at night....but, I can go ask!" So I jump't up from were I was sitting and ran down to ask my mom and dad. AAAAAnd mom and dad said......YESSSSS!!!!!! I was sooooo happy that I could so dad pute up the tent and helped us get ready. I am so thankful that we can still get to go camping in our backward!



So I know this post was suppppppper short but it was all I could think of and its better then nothing!!
I can't stop thinking about how blessed I am! I am so sorry for every one that has a small home or has to live in an apartment during this time.

Well any how, hope you guys liked todays post and remember, God is always with you!!!

BYE! in tell next time!  😊😄😃

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts