THE UNUSUAL ANIMAL

WELCOME BACK!!! Today I’m going to be telling a story about a time when I saw a very unusual animal, but I new what it was, it was unusual because of the marking’s it had!
So anyway lets get rite on to todays post!

So I like to play the piano, when I am playing the piano i like to look out the window! (Tell me if you like playing the piano to!!) once I was playing the piano and I looked out the window the firs time...and there was nothing to cool except the forest and the birds singing! I turned back to the piano keys, then looked out the window a second time...But there was a mountain lion!  (we live up on a mountain so we have mountain lions...) but it wasn’t any type of mountain lion it was a very unusual mountain lion...it’s rite back leg was zebra striped he had the most golden fur I have ever seen! It had blue and golden eyes and it was beautiful!!! But I screamed, jumped up with a shriek, and ran into the living room were  my family was, and I Said “I saw an animal and it was beautiful but safari at the same time!” I Explained what happened in my family ran into the piano room to see what I’m doing explained what happened in my family ran into the piano room to see what I saw. They came in my room but the animal was gone! It probably ran off when I shrieked....so then we all went back in to the family room and had worship and then went on with our day.
But till this day I still am wondering were did that animal come from and what kind of mountain lion is it?


Hope you liked today’s post, and apologies about not posting on Friday or Saturday I could not post on my blog on Friday or Saturday… But anyway I hope you liked today’s post bye!!!


Comments

  1. I like your story Nikki! I play piano two. I think it is very cool that we can praise God through music. =D
    Glory be to God,
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki! The mountain lion sounds beautiful! (I would have screamed too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thanks! it was beautiful, but I still don't know were it came from?!

      Delete
  3. I loved your post Nikki!!!!
    Love Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a mountain lion! That would be kinda scary to see out your window!!!!

    I used to play the piano, and can still play simple things and read most music, but now I am taking up ukulele and hopefully here soon the violin! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts