THE THUNDERSTORM

HEY!!
Welcome to todays post! Today I’m going to tell a story about a thunder storm. So let’s get right into todays post!

When I was five or four we lived in a place that had thunderstorms a lot. When ever there was a thunderstorm, I would go over and hide under the table! But how would the table protect me? I don’t know...maybe I thought that the thunderstorm wouldn’t like the table and it wouldn’t come to me! I don’t know. So anyway, I was super scared! My sisters Izzy and Myla’s friends came over and they would go play upstairs or down stairs. I thought they were crazy! My sisters came over under the table an told me “Nikki come on you fine, there’s nothing to be afraid of!” But I still sat under that table till it was done...well I did get out when we had to eat but that’s the only time I would get out from under the table, then I would go back under the table. but I should’ve goin and played with Izzy, Myla, and rose and ben those were the friends! Because Jesus was rite there and he says “do not be afraid little children because I am alway with you.” But the next time we saw them I wasn’t scared and didn’t hide under the table when there was a thunderstorm, I went and played with them and I had much more fun playing it them rather then hiding under the table! ☺️


Oh and make sure to check out my sisters blog as well!

Izzys blog is:izzyweststories.blogspot.com

Myla’s blog is privet.

Hope y’all liked todays post, and hope you like my blog!! TTYL!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comments

  1. Thunderstorms were pretty scary. I remember when you hid underneath the table, and I believe I joined you a few times when the storms were especially loud and frightening *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always got scared with thunder storms also! Now I think of them as God just showing off His divine power. *smiles*
    Glory be to God,
    ~SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always found thunderstorms to be exciting because sometimes the power would go out and we could run around the house with flashlights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts